Prompt, Personalized Care to meet your health care needs.
Dr. Jeffrey L. Swanson, D.C., CSCS, FASA
Austin area chiropractor, Dr. Swanson was born and raised in Sioux City, Iowa. After completing his undergraduate studies at Iowa State University, he received his Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Chiropractic degrees from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa; (the 1st chiropractic college in the world!)
His passion for chiropractic began in 7th grade after being treated by his uncle Dr. Cliff Meylor for a sports related injury. After seeing the remarkable benefits and results, he knew from that moment on chiropractic would be his career path.
Dr. Swanson continues to broaden his knowledge of the practice of chiropractic by taking part in numerous postgraduate programs including: Pediatric Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Sports Injury Seminars, Whiplash Masters’ Certification Seminars, and many more. Dr. Swanson remains to be at the forefront of chiropractic and its procedures by continually striving to deliver the care that each of our patients deserve. Dr. Swanson serves the greater Austin area including Cedar Park, Bee Cave, Round Rock and other communities.
When he is not in the office he enjoys spending time his his wife, Darla and two young kids, Carly & Bennett. He also enjoys running, working out at the local YMCA and listening to local live music.
Dr. Swanson has two brothers who also practice here in the Austin area. Dr. Jon Swanson of Bee Cave Chiropractic & Acupuncture and Dr. Justin Swanson of Austin Chiropractic & Acupuncture. Our goal is to help you improve your health naturally; without drugs or surgery.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Dean’s List.
- Iowa State University Undergraduate Education
- Athletic Training, Iowa State University.
- Team Chiropractor for the Texas Stars Hockey Team
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, C.S.C.S.
- Certified in Acupuncture; Fellow Acupuncture Society of America (FASA)
- Whiplash Masters’ Certification; Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Official Chiropractor for the 1998 Ironman Triathlon World Championships.
- Chiropractor for the Nike Golf Tour, 1998 Dakota Dunes Open.
- Chiropractic Rehabilitation and Sports Injury Assistant at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- Member of Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of Cedar Park Breakfast Club.
- Volunteer at Samaritan Health Ministries Clinic.
- Chiropractor for the Dennis Quaid Charity Classic
- Cedar Park on the Move Volunteer